1. Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”). PII shall include any and all information which you provide for the creation of your account and/or as necessary for processing your sales order(s) which can be used to identify you as an individual or to contact you, including without limitation, any credit card or financial billing information. m.a.d. North America requires PII to process your sales order(s), and may use also use the PII as necessary to respond to your requests for information or sales assistance, or to maintain your account. All such information is protected by m.a.d. North America’s standard security protocols and you have the right to access, update and modify any inaccuracies in such PII through your account. You assume responsibility for any posting or publishing your voluntarily undertake on our Site outside of the Account or sales order processing screens. As always, you should take care and avoid posting or publishing PII in any unsecured location.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. The term non-personally identifiable information means information that you provide to m.a.d. North America or which m.a.d. North America collects electronically, but which does not personally identify you. Please note that m.a.d. North America does not consider any email address you provide as PII and m.a.d. North America may use such email address to communicate with you, including for processing sales order confirmations or coordination for delivery. You have the right in managing your account to access, update and modify any inaccuracies in your email address. Non-personally identifiable information shall also include any aggregated information, including without limitation cookies or other Site data sources, which do not personally identify you. Please note that m.a.d. North America requires your browser to permit cookies in order for you to use the Site to place sales orders and/or maintain an account.
3. How m.a.d. North America Uses PII and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. m.a.d. North America uses PII to provide the sales services, customer support and sales order processing services for the products offered on the Site. m.a.d. North America only uses such PII as necessary to process your sales orders and maintain your account. This use may include credit card processing through m.a.d. North America’s merchant account and all such credit card processing is governed by both the credit card processor rules as well as the security requirements for m.a.d. North America and its merchant account to maintain PCI compliance. m.a.d. North America will use and disclose PII only as necessary to provide you with services and in compliance with any requirements of law. m.a.d. North America does not lease or sell PII to third parties. m.a.d. North America uses and discloses PII only to m.a.d. North America staff, suppliers and third party service providers as necessary for providing you with m.a.d. North America services, including the processing and delivery of your sales orders. m.a.d. North America may disclose PII as necessary to comply with legal requirements, including without limitation, governmental orders, court orders, or legal process served on m.a.d. North America. m.a.d. North America may also disclose PII as necessary to protect its legal rights or as necessary to comply with the law or the credit card processor rules or to maintain PCI compliance. m.a.d. North America reserves the right to disclose PII as necessary for fraud and credit risk purposes. m.a.d. North America will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of any security breach of your PII. m.a.d. North America does not limit its use of non-personally identifiable information.
4. Protection of Information. m.a.d. North America has implemented and maintains physical, administrative and electronic security measures for the Site that are designed to safeguard both your PII and non-personally identifiable information from improper access or use. For example, m.a.d. North America encrypts the sales order processing function of the Site as well as your account. m.a.d. North America also maintains reasonable technical and management practices to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the data stored on the Site. m.a.d. North America asks that you assist in maintaining the safety and security of the Site and your information through appropriate selection and maintenance of strong passwords including both letters and numbers. m.a.d. North America recommends that you safeguard your password. The m.a.d. North America Site uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and encryption technology standards. While no system is completely secure, m.a.d. North America has implemented such security protocols for the Site and sales services to reduce the likelihood of security problems. m.a.d. North America will keep your information as long as necessary for the provision of services or as necessary for m.a.d. North America’s business needs (e.g. tax or insurance requirements).
6. Restrictions on Use. The m.a.d. North America Site and services are intended for adults age 18 or older. The m.a.d. North America Site is not intended or designed to attract attention of minors. m.a.d. North America does not collect PII for any person which m.a.d. North America knows to be under the age of 18.
7. Contact m.a.d. North America. If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy of PII, non-personally identifiable information, or the Site and services, please contact us at: email@example.com or at the customer service number listed on the Site.